Cogmed Training Process:
1. Initial appointment to evaluate working memory and determine fit for program.
2. Set up software on computer and learn training process.
3. Establish a "training aid" who will be present during all sessions to ensure successful training.
-may not be necessary in teens and adults.
4. Perform 25 training sessions over 5-6 weeks on your personal computer at home.
(Check in weekly with a Cogmed coach to review progress and challenges.)
5. Upon training completion, meet again to review results.
6. Discuss other support services, as necessary.
7. Receive written report with pre- and post- working memory levels.
***Payment is due upon completion of the initial appointment and after the fit for the program is determined***